Queries on purchase and usage

Questions regarding purchasing or upgrading of VMProtect
karthikn.cbe

Queries on purchase and usage

Post by karthikn.cbe »

Hi,
Question #1 : I am interested to buy VMProtect Ultimate Edition (Company License with support). However, I would need it only for 3 months duration. Kindly let me know the feasibility of purchasing on this basis. Great if you could share the pricing for 6 months duration as well.

Question #2 : Below is my requirement. Kindly confirm if I can get it done using VMProtect Ultimate Edition.
- Say, I want to install my windows installer exe (appln.exe). This will generate multiple application related dll and exe files; and stores at the installed directory. And, installed application works normal.
- Can I obfuscate all dll files under the installed directory ?
- Once obfuscated all dll files, can I repackage them into a new windows installer exe file (protected_appln.exe) ? Does the new windows installer exe file be able to work same as original windows installer exe file ?

Regards,
KJ
Admin
Site Admin

Re: Queries on purchase and usage

Post by Admin »

1. We don't sell license for 3 or 6 months.
2. VMProtect doesn't obfuscate anything on the user side, so I don't understand what "installed directory" means. Anyway, we strongly recommend don't use VMProtect with other packer/protector.