About licence module of VMProtect

Issues related to VMProtect
drlai

About licence module of VMProtect

Post by drlai »

Dear Sir/Madam,

We've already got a VMProtect ultimate.

However, I was wondering if this is already possible in the VMProtect ultimate.

We give a serial number to our customer, the expiry date (for example, 30 days) should be counted from the date that he/she activates the product (uses the serial number).

In this case, the customers can be always ensured 30 days (for example) trial version.

Regards

Zhihua Lai
Senior Research Fellow
Admin
Site Admin

Re: About licence module of VMProtect

Post by Admin »

Ultimate version already has this feature - you can use "Expiration Date" at creation of the "trial" serial number.
drlai

Post by drlai »

Admin wrote:Ultimate version already has this feature - you can use "Expiration Date" at creation of the "trial" serial number.
Dear Sir/Madam,

How do I enable this? The expiry date is fixed when I create a new license using VMProtect.

Regards

Zhihua
drlai

Post by drlai »

drlai wrote:
Admin wrote:Ultimate version already has this feature - you can use "Expiration Date" at creation of the "trial" serial number.
Dear Sir/Madam,

How do I enable this? The expiry date is fixed when I create a new license using VMProtect.

Regards

Zhihua

In other words, what we want is a serial number that can give the customers' access for exactly 30 days on the date they activate the serial number (we may not know when they actually enter the serial number).
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

You can create trial serial numbers online by user request (it may be a modal dialog with button "Get free trial" in your programm). After click to button the programm send request to your "activation' server and server will return the trial serial number.
drlai

Post by drlai »

Admin wrote:You can create trial serial numbers online by user request (it may be a modal dialog with button "Get free trial" in your programm). After click to button the programm send request to your "activation' server and server will return the trial serial number.

Thanks...