How to add multiple Files at once in Files Tab? How to get Hardware ID of USB Pendrive?

Issues related to VMProtect
haseakash

How to add multiple Files at once in Files Tab? How to get Hardware ID of USB Pendrive?

Post by haseakash »

Published Files
Published Files
Published Files.png (139.96 KiB) Viewed 1542 times
Hello Admin,

I have four questions. I am facing with VMprotect 3.6 Demo.

I have C# Dot Net Core 6.0 Console Application Program. (Self Contained)

1) I cant able to add published files together at Files Tab at Once. I need to select one by one. God! There are 250 files.
So kindly update VmProtect to add multiple Files (NOT one by 1 File).

2) I want to lock program with USB Pendrive. So There is hardware ID option in VMProtect.
How can i get accurate hardware ID of USB Drive? In Device manager i can see PCI\Ven id. I belive that this is not a Real ID of Hardware ID.
Because customer will change his PC to another PC. So i need a small program that able to generate USB Drive ID.
That can able to accept in VMprotect app in Hardware ID Option.

3) You didn't reply my previous question correctly. I am ready to buy your software. But Here is major bug.
I have Self contained .NET Core 6.0 C# Program. After publishing normal Hello program with console.read();
There are 227 files in Published folder.
check attachment for Visual studio settings.

Here I selected Hello.DLL first. Selected Hello.DLL into vmprotect. Added virtualization function to Main. Memory Protection>yes. Import protection >Yes. Resource Protection > YES. Packed to Output Files > Yes. Debugger > User Mode +Kernel Mode. Virtualization Tools > Yes.

Compiled in Dll. Then deleted old Hello.Dll and Renamed Hello.vmp.dll to Hello.Dll

Now i have protected Hello.Dll with 227 files total.

Now Selected Native Hello.EXE in VMP
No functions added on it.
added all files including protected Hello.DLL (Expect Hello.exe). It takes my 30 minutes 1 by 1 adding :(
Memory Protection>yes. Import protection >Yes. Resource Protection > YES. Packed to Output Files > Yes. Debugger > User Mode +Kernel Mode. Virtualization Tools > Yes.

Compiled EXE. Exe wont open !!!

So can u please solve this? I also tried with different settings. That cannot help.

4) My clients are using Windows 10 and Windows 11 also. That having latest updated Windows Defender Inbuilt Antivirus.
After making Protected Program in VMP files shows Trojan:Win32/Wacatac.B!ml.
This is a major issue. I know u will tell me to visit microsoft website and send them my file to analysis.
2nd part to sign a code. But its cost too much for 1 year. Where i am taking very small amount from my customers.

Before VMP Protection There are 0 virus false detection on virustotal

But after using VMP virtualization Windows defender detects Trojan:Win32/Wacatac.B!ml.
So my point is i was read another topics about same virus detection on this blog. Also read your reply on it.

I dont care about another companies virus detection but Microsoft windows have inbuilt Defender.

So you really have to talk to microsoft or improve your protection to ignore Trojan:Win32/Wacatac.B!ml Virus.
Its not our problem. Because normal Hello program also detect virus. Sometimes virustotal dosent shows false detection on their site (Microsoft).
But in real PC with latest updated windows 10 shows Trojan:Win32/Wacatac.B!ml virus and deleted my file after opening.

I need a genuine reply from you Admin.

This is a serious problem,
Kindly read my problems. And fix them all in Next VMP edition.
Please Reply. I am waiting your reply

Visual studio settings
Visual studio settings
VS settings.png (49.07 KiB) Viewed 1542 times
Published Files
Published Files
Published Files.png (139.96 KiB) Viewed 1542 times
Admin
Site Admin

Re: How to add multiple Files at once in Files Tab? How to get Hardware ID of USB Pendrive?

Post by Admin »

1) I cant able to add published files together at Files Tab at Once. I need to select one by one. God! There are 250 files.
So kindly update VmProtect to add multiple Files (NOT one by 1 File).
We added this feature in the 1422 build:
https://vmpsoft.com/files/VMProtectDemo.exe
2) I want to lock program with USB Pendrive.
VMProtect has no such feature.
3) You didn't reply my previous question correctly.
We have already checked this case and single file works fine.
4) My clients are using Windows 10 and Windows 11 also. That having latest updated Windows Defender Inbuilt Antivirus.
After making Protected Program in VMP files shows Trojan:Win32/Wacatac.B!ml.
It's called "false positives" and this is a common problem for all trash antiviruses. Unfortunately we can't fix bugs in them.
So you really have to talk to microsoft or improve your protection to ignore Trojan:Win32/Wacatac.B!ml Virus.
Its not our problem. Because normal Hello program also detect virus. Sometimes virustotal dosent shows false detection on their site (Microsoft).
But in real PC with latest updated windows 10 shows Trojan:Win32/Wacatac.B!ml virus and deleted my file after opening.
You are very naive if you think what they care about the number of false positives, developers and their customers :)