The Winform designer in the application set does not open properly

Issues related to VMProtect
kelilife

The Winform designer in the application set does not open properly

Post by kelilife »

I have found some problems with code protection using VMP.
1. If it is a normal non-UI project, then it will prompt for a missing dependency assembly.
Workaround: I found that adding a dependent assembly solved it. Although this assembly is not directly related, it has to be added. Failure to do so will result in a runtime exception prompting this issue. I think this is very unreasonable and requires extra effort to deal with these things.

2. If a Winform project depends on a VMP-protected assembly, then it will cause the form designer to not work properly when opening a Winform form, prompting errors such as unable to initialize, even if all associated dependencies are added.
Admin
Site Admin

Re: The Winform designer in the application set does not open properly

Post by Admin »

Could you send us a test example (original EXE+required DLLs +VMP files) that shows your problems?
kelilife

Post by kelilife »

I have provided the link, but it was flagged by you as an illegal link. I used the cracked VMP 3.5 for encryption, which was used to evaluate the usability of the software.

The test method is not very cumbersome, there is a base class library Base.dll written. The base form is provided and the assembly contains references to third party libraries, let's say Epplus. To test the assembly, refer to the encrypted Base.dll, create a TestApp.exe application and when you open the designer you may be able to reproduce the problem, I don't know exactly What is the reason.
kelilife

Post by kelilife »

I am providing my original project file, which I hope will be completely deleted in time due to its private nature. Thanks!
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

We don't provide any support to everyone who uses pirated versions of our products.

Your account is blocked and the topic is closed.