Forgot my email

Questions regarding purchasing or upgrading of VMProtect
qlael50

Forgot my email

Post by qlael50 »

I purchased the Ultimate package for $499 on december 2nd in 2018 I have used it for a bit but left to the army.

I have returned and cannot seem to find the email around that date in any of my emails I have the vmp installation msi package but requires password that was in the email which i no longer have.

I have the PayPal transaction information for the purchase order if an admin can contact me so that I can get back to using my favorite software that would be great thanks!
Admin
Site Admin

Re: Forgot my email

Post by Admin »

Unfortunately I don't understand how we can help you to remember your registered email.
qlael50

Post by qlael50 »

It happens, I am human and have left my computer behind for several years during military training, the email i received was probably in spam and is deleted automatically which is another potential reason as to why I cannot open this "email".

I have all the information needed for you guys to help me out, all PayPal transactions and screenshots I would like to regain access to what i paid $499 for and potentially upgrade to latest, shirley there is something you can do to help me out here.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

You made the topic "Forgot my email", after it you wrote "why I cannot open this "email". As I understand you have an access to your mailbox, but our emails in your mailbox were deleted and you ask to send these emails again to your registered email. Am I right?
qlael50

Post by qlael50 »

I clearly stated that i "forgot" which means i do not recall which email i registered it with, i have this email that is registered to my forum account and my business email and because i checked both of them around the date of purchase and saw no emails from vmp i assumed maybe it was not either of these emails OR it could have been in spam and got auto deleted I DO NOT RECALL it was years ago.

So if you could PM me and i will gladly send you both of my emails and if it was not either of those then id like for you to take a look at proof of purchase that I will provide and send it to one of my current emails, please and thank you.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

OK. Send all payment information about your license to info@vmpsoft.com