VMProtect 2.13 is here!
It has been almost a year since the last version of VMProtect was released. We’ve got two reasons for that. First of all, of course, VMProtect is stable enough to prevent your precious apps from analysis or cracking, so we don’t need to update it once a month The second reason is that we actively work on the major update that will make you safe for years!
However, we still keep an eye at various possible vulnerabilities, new cracking methods, new Windows features and all that stuff, so here is an updated version to keep you calm and safe.
- Added support for delayed import in PE format
- Improved support of VS 2012
- Better support of Embarcadero RAD Studio XE3
- Some improvements for MinGW binaries
- DLL Boxing feature of the Ultimate edition is tuned up to work better with Windows 8
Cool new stuff
Do you guys know that we also sell WebLM? WebLM is your one-stop solution for generating and tracking licenses. Please have a look, if you haven’t done this yet. Here are some of the recent improvements:
- Activation codes can now expire. Great for promotions!
- Both expiration and end-of-support dates can be now relative, so you can make them work for a month or year since the selling date.
- mbstring.func_overload == 2 is now supported, as well.
You should have already received a magic link by e-mail if your subscription is active. Otherwise, you’ve got enough reasons above to e-mail us about the renewal of your subscription. It’s just $69 for the beautiful feeling of safety for a long time.
PS: Watch this space for the announces