Hi there! We’ve just released version 2.11 that is a good step towards the better protection of your applications. The most important feature of the release if the activation feature that allows you to use short serial numbers, control the software usage and much more. Please take a look at the updated Web License Manager section to know more about the new possibilities.
All the registered customers with up-to-date subscriptions should have already received their very own download links. If you don’t receive one, please let us know, but please first check if your subscription is up to date.
- PE: DriverVerifier support added
- PE: Better SEH support for MSVC compiler
- Mach-O: Better support for IndirectSymbols
- x64 binaries packing error fixed
- PE: import protection error fixed
- PE: TLS procession error fixed (for TLS sections with relocs)