Well, besides creating online licensing solution, we’re also working on VMProtect. And today we are glad to announce the new release that has some neat features:
The first and most important one is the support of Mach-O binaries. Yes, VMProtect now protects OS X binaries. Although, there are some limitations, this is a great step forward.
The other new features are:
- Support of HLT command.
- New API in the SDK: VMProtectFreeString()
- Markers and encrypted strings detection enhanced.
- Relative paths are supported in the source file name and licensing parameters.
- SEH support enhanced for Delphi.
- License manager allows copying and pasting licenses from the clipboard.
We’ve also fixed some bugs:
- Resource protection error fixed.
- Import protection error fixed.
- Fixed protection of drivers without relocs.
Finally, we’re rolling out the significant update of VMProtect SE edition. It has got some code from VMProtect Ultimate and became much easier to use, while providing the same unbeatable level of protection for your code. The new SE edition features a straightforward user interface to flashing dongles and managing licenses. Absolute protection has never been so easy. Give it a try, it is worth it.