VMProtect 2.09 released
We’ve just released the updated version of VMProtect. All the customers should receive a e-mail with download details. If you haven’t received e-mail, please check your spam box and make sure that your subscription is still active. If both are OK, please contact us by e-mail.
Here’s what’s new:
- Debugger detection fixed for Windows 2000
- Fixed the disassembling of PMULHUW and LDMXCSR commands
- Memory protection issue fixed (related to checking the file on disk)
- Enhanced Visual C exception handlers virtualization
- Resource protection is available in Lite and Professional editions
- Added support for Borland C Builder exceptions
- Resource protection enhanced with support of EnumResourceTypes, EnumResourceNames and EnumResourceLanguages functions (for the main executable only)
- Ultimate: fixed problem with running of protected files with licensing on Windows 2000
- Ultimate: The speed improved significantly
- Scripting class TLicenseManager enhanced with the Save method
- The “Move resources to the end of file” options is removed – the resources are always moved to the end of file now.
Comments and suggestions are welcome!